View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hello Maggie, so Happy You Came to the Forum!!

Welcome Maggie!!

Now that you have found us, we are here for all sorts of help. I am sorry your laminectomy is tomorrow. Given my previous explanation to you courtesy, I might add, by way of Gerry [Ger] who pointed me in your direction, you have a good leg up on the preparations and such for tomorrow. You will certainly be prescribed pain meds for post surgical pain in addition to the pain management meds you have been likely taking.

TAKE THE SURGICAL PAIN MEDS. You know the drill from the 15 abdominals, such meds are temporary use meds for overcoming the pain of surgery which will be on top of your existing pain. Since you have had to have had the trial which must have proven successful in order to gain the surgery implanting a permanent device tomorrow, you know already the relief toward which you may look in anticipation for a couple of weeks as your body heals from the surgery. This surgical part will pass. The best is hopefully yet to come.

I have regained my professional life by reason of having had the surgery, and I hope you will receive similar results.
Many prayers are preceding you into the OR tomorrow!
May all be well,
Prayin,
Mark56zzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-15-2012), eva5667faliure (05-17-2012), Rrae (05-17-2012)