Thread: I was denied
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you both for your answers. I just got my denial paperwork last week. I have been trying toget my thoughts together good, and have made a list of lawyers who may take my case at this stage. I am not sure if I can find one who will get paid only if I do. I wish I would of been better prepared...as far asexplaining to the judge why I couldn't continue treatment after some was set up for me. I had to be checked into Lakeshore, and after my stay they set me up with therapy, doctors and everything. The thing the judge didn't know, and I didn't tell him, was the day after I got out of Lakeshore, my daughter-in-law did not want me living with her and my son anymore. So I left the next day going to Fla, where I stayed with my daughter for about 6 m onths, until it started problems within her marriage.I had just got set up there in Tampa for 6 months of free health care.They were going to check everything,but then I had to leave.I came to my mom and dads, and they were both bed-ridden. I got here in Dec. my dad passed in feb,and my mom passed 4 months later in june. I have reasons why I don't have documentation, but I thought my lawyer was going to address them for me. I was so overwhelmed with just trying to make a decision on what blouse to wear or what to eat....that all that paperwork was so daunting. I realize now what they were looking for. AA the real specifics...and I thhhhhhhhink I just gave a broad overview. I think I just realized this was MY case to win or lose...and I lost. I will be contacting lawyers tomorrow, as today has not been a good day for me. Thank you both for your comments.I will read the sticky notes at the top and see what I can do to make this work....

TO THINE OWN SELF....BE TRUE
dewcole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote