View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I turned the bills over to DH. It took some getting used to, but he really shines at it now. All our cards are paid off, so there was no worry there. We have the simple things like electric/phone/cable/oil to worry about. We now use our tax return for our oil bill, and the rest is just monthly stuff. DH actually understands now when I turn off the TV as I leave a room. or shut off ALL the lights when we leave. or dont stand in front of the fridge for 20 mins trying to see whats in there. Shower vs bath, and consolidate loads of laundry instead of just chucking a few things in.

Someone says "what did he say?" um...I dont know! When is your appointment? um...let me get my calendar. I used to learn at a very quick pace, and now I am doing computer graphics and ...its SLOW! I am learning how to manipulate photos so I can change the color of someone shirt, or add a row of flowers in their gardens...its HARD! I feel so ...blunted. that is a great word. blunted.

MD says what did we discuss last time? umm...no idea! its a good thing im not a liar, I would be in a world of doo doo as I cant make up stuff on the fly. I wouldnt be able to keep my story straight. My sister is a pro at lying and it amazed me at how many tiny itty bitty details of her story she can remember to pepper into the story.

im sorry...what were we talking about?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-15-2012), dmplaura (05-16-2012), SallyC (05-15-2012)