Thread: A Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 11:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow View Post
Thanks, Nanc! The jolting sounds a little scary, but I guess that's something you get used to. I never had anything like that with my other SCS. I agree that there's no good way to keep your neck straight when sleeping on your side with no pillow, so I'm hoping one of the ones I bought will work for me.

I will take it easier during this trial than I did with the last one, simply because I've graduated and don't start classes for my Master's program til Fall, so I have more time at home. Monday and Tuesday of next week, though, I get to sit on a hard court bench for 3 hours each day to support a family member. Will be bringing lots of pillows there!
Hey Yellow....those little jolts were kinda weird, but you learn how certain positions cause them and which ones don't. There were more with the trial since it is not as secure. Once the permanent scarred in, I rarely get them. I never had them from the thoracic SCS, they say it happens in the cervical one because of the small space where the leads are...makes sense to me

Glad you will have the time to take it easier with this trial. Nothing like having a million things to do when going through this!!

Good luck at court...definitely bring something for comfort with you...ugh!

What day is your trial scheduled for?

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-17-2012), Mark56 (05-15-2012), Rrae (05-17-2012)