View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default symptoms

Thanks Mark. Yes her neck is sore and I will definitely try icing it. She has all the symptoms of concussion: emotional lability (she does recognize this), slowed processing, brain fog effecting overall mental acuity, blurry vision that comes and goes, constant headache all over that is raised by any activity, can't fall asleep/not having restful sleep, feels loopy at times, light/sound sensitivity--all of which are aggravated by pretty much anything (bathing, being in car, small trips to the store let alone socializing). We hope to get in to see a Dr. in town who works with a lot of PCS sooner rather than later. Our GP sent a rererral so that her knows she has had multiple concussions/ and now PCS again. The inabililty to fall asleep is really, really tough and I don't think her sleep is very restful. She is out of school and all activities and I am now greatly reducing screen time--no gaming for sure. I read to her at night to help with the horrible restlessness and yesterday we started playing cards/monopoly.

I do feel guilty. But finding my way with that is my job and it will come I know. I think that the information that is here about the possible issues with hard vibration is incredibly valuable and I'm not sure you will find it elsewhere.
pretdou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote