View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 09:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had my nueropsych eval last week and it was exhausting, left there with a crazy headache, and I felt like an idiot for more than half of it but I did my best. The nuero psychologist and myself covered alot of ground talking and with alot of tests, and at the end he actually disclosed to me that I should have been getting more help all along and that his report to workers comp should square away any issues I am having with them.

He agreed that returning to management is not the best idea right now and may never be, but that I will need more help to retrain myself to maybe do something different. Since I have been having such a difficult time with WC, he told me that even though he can't speak for the IC, he said that the buck usually stops with him because of who he is. It also helped that he trained under the nueropsychologist that initially evaluated me. When he saw his report, he warmed up to me and started to keep it very real with me. I can only hope that his report helps me to get back on track with the IC to get the treatment and the loss wages that I have not been receiving for almost two months now.

He said that I am clearly having difficulties, but on a positive note I also learned some new interesting things about my brain as well that may prove helpful to me in a future career. His report should be done by next week. I am leaving this in God's hand now.
Joy6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EsthersDoll (05-16-2012)