View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygeek View Post
I am back from the Botox injections...they hurt like a (insert expletive here)! He injected me about 25 times, using about 3 times normal cosmetic amount. Of course it hurt me more because of crps and the allodynia that accompanies it. He was very thorough...forehead, temples, back of head, neck...
Doctor also said that it could take a few weeks to see any improvement so I will keep you posted
I will admit that I probably would not have gone through with it if my insurance didn't cover it but since it did and I have already hit my deductible, I figured I would give it a try....
Lisa
I hope you get some good results from the injections. I had Botox for my migraines back on March 1. The dr told me my head would hurt worse for a week or two, but it didn't, I just had my normal headaches. It stopped my ice-pick headaches right away. You are right, it definitely hurts!! I got 20-25 injections also (I have RSD too) in my forehead, temples, side, back and top of my head and my neck.

I am so bummed that I can't get Botox anymore...I broke outing rash from it I benefited from it so much, but the allergic reaction is too risky!!

Good luck!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote