View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Well Howdy Neko

Pooh and Yellow, and that lurker Rae, whose lips seem to be sealed right now....... wutcha got Rae, wildncrazy glue on ya? I mean, YOU are the most Vvvvvocal of us here with all of the smilies and all...... how did I post before you?

So Neko, ifn you want a chance at being capable of leading a company which manufactures and sells products of your own invention in 50 countries, practicing law for the sake of a company which is growing as fast as a child fed steroids, while being engaged in pro bono practice helping people who cannot afford to pay, while leading a community group of folks who are seeking employment and mentoring some one on one at coffee shops, then teaching wondrous studies about God in cool classes on Sunday, and being excited to the highest by your family, friends all over the world, and the Creator........ all having withdrawn from ALL pain medications which were prescribed as you live life having never had to have a revision surgery or a silly tweak of a program by some technologist who has NO CLUE what pain is like lived within your skin....... then you hop a plane, train, bus, truck, motorhome, automobile, bike or skateboard and you get yourself out to the Denver area where I will personally introduce you to the docs who treated me, and the Boston Scientific Precision Plus Spinal Cord Stimulation tech whom I had the pleasure of releasing his seat in front of the computer after I said "you do not know the first thing about the pain in my body, so what makes you believe you are capable of providing programs truly helpful to manage my pain?" He allowed me to take the computer under his watchful eye and program my own SCS. First in the world I believe according to my doc. Three more since then to my knowledge.

All of we who self programmed have lived the results I attained after surgery 30 June 2010. No tweaks, and working as described above!! This was my answer!! God's great benefit to my life, and I feel blessed.

So, if this does not intrigue you in the least, do nothing. Take pain meds.

If it does intrigue you take a gander at the following thread= http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html .

It will take a while to read. You may believe it or challenge it. I am here as proof of what went right in my life, and good YOUNG Rae [I say that because we actually were able to meet, and I found she is a great lady with husband and family fully in love with her] who is actually younger than I am, would be willing to tell you exactly like it is for me, as she has seen me bouncing off of walls, leaping tall buildings with a tightly wound trebuchet, slower than a speeding locomotive, impervious to nothing at all, BUT, a person who now lives life as fully as I may because by the grace of God shown through compassionate physicians who reached out with terrific expertise and released me from the prison of pain. I KID YOU NOT. There is a saying known about me in the law- I Never bluff an opponent. Cut them down to size and defeat them, yes, but never bluff. That kind of kid stuff is best left to poker where people pretend to make serious money.

Nuff said, or Pooh will convince me to be quiet.
Yup,
Have questions? Lay them on,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-16-2012), Rrae (05-17-2012), Sophie_ (05-16-2012)