View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Just back from vacation

Had a great time....much needed respite from living in this world of pain that we can get so caught up in! Beautiful waves rolling in, warm days with balmy breezes...but I did notice something interesting. When I started this thread on barometric pressure, I didn't stop to also consider how the heat/cold affects my pain. While there I often had to go in the A/C to cool off, or jump in the cold pool and I noticed almost an auto. drop in all-over pain. I did notice that my cervical pain increased with the higher temps. and also my fingers/wrists felt rather sore and swollen. So no moving there permanently

I didn't have any problems with my eye pressure while there, even though my dr. gave me meds. to take in case the pressure in the plane cabin got to me, but never had to touch the stuff.

I'm awful sleepy now as I was just so excited to be living "normal" for a week that didn't get much sleep...so, off to bed...and tomorrow the unpacking begins .

Why is is that no matter what you take, even it if's never worn, it smells of "beach"???

One terrific blessing on the way there and back...we got upgraded to first class for free! Was the beginning and end of a great vacation!
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-18-2012), eva5667faliure (05-16-2012), Mark56 (05-16-2012), Rrae (05-17-2012)