View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call - August 2006

Greetings Everyone! Anyone?

It's after the "Great Crash" and I don't know how temporary this site is, but I thought I'd try and get us started again. I *think* we have to re-register. I used up my 5 log-in attempts and finally decided to register.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been feeling adrift. Thanks to Yahoo! I found several websites of our members (Lily, Megan, Kara Beth, Riley) and made an attempt to keep up. (I found Langan's too, but I was debating about whether I really wanted to register to read it. ) Anyway, once things get going again, I plan to make a file for myself with everyone's addresses.

Prayers that everything is going well with you... no seizures, no illnesses, no injuries. Register again, and let us know what you're up to... the good and the bad... the long and the short. I'll post my update in a separate thread.

Kathy
Mom to Samantha (9), Claire (7), and Tom (5). Tom is developmentally delayed, with lousy fine motor skills and poor vision and epilepsy. Seizures are mostly controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.
(Guess I need to redo my signature, too.)
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote