View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I could never give up my turkey, and pot roast. I do like healthy recipes and eating lite. We eat a lot of strange salad makings, and peas and beans. Soups too. I want to find that cabbage soup that I had to use this week as my supper.

Jacquie, I had the most beautiful butterfly bush. Planted the year De passed and had lots of her shrubs that flowered and lilacs moved up to my home from her trailer.
On day ds was cutting the yard, this bush was to be cut back every Fall and would spring up again in the Spring.....until my son ran it over and pulled the roots and all out of the ground and it mulched.....

That house is huge, we have 1600 up stairs, and 1000 sq ft down in the lower bilevel. Built the home when we got married 20 years ago.

That will be nice to think of making a dedicated butterfly area, Did you see the Butterflies at Epcot? Never been to Atlantis, but if it warms the skin and body, it warms my heart.

We are going to Bermuda again in Sept. Peak hurricaine season so rates were 1/3 off season rates. Two weeks after our 20 anniversary. We first started dating in 1979, so together a long, long time. DH's family lived few doors away from my Grandparents. His sister was my Mom's best friend and he use to date my Aunt that is 3 years older than me. I followed them around as a 10 year old.

But, I am excited to hear of your news that the permits are in the working, soon the official ground breaking will begin.
Hugs and love
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-16-2012), Just Jacquie (05-18-2012), Mari (05-16-2012), mymorgy (05-17-2012)