View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,

Please do not make this thread about something that it is not. I am here to discuss TBI and PCS, not how I do my job.

That being said, I'd like to talk about my symptoms over the past couple of days. They seem to have varied greatly from Monday and Tuesday to today. I know stress has something to do with it. Monday was a pretty low key day but I felt horrible as I mentioned in a previous post. Yesterday I was super busy and my stress level was high. I ended up having a bad headache and mild nausea for about 11 hours straight. I feel like maybe the weather played a part as well. It was so humid and warm that I wonder if that added to the pain. Today was better though. Less humidity and less stress. I still got a headache about half way through the day and it stayed with me but it was mild in comparison to yesterday and Monday. The only new thing I noticed today was that I've started seeing flashing lights again, every time I blink. That's been coming and going though. Does anyone else have this symptom? I saw flashing lights a lot after the concussion I had in August.

I'd really love to just take a sick day and rest since I haven't been able to do that, but we're understaffed again and it never seems like the right time. Maybe next week.
Bright&Dark86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote