View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How much can you fit in a nutshell?

I used to have trouble sleeping so to help that I drank alot. When I was going through my second divorce I lived in a garage, slept on a cot,.went to work when I felt up to it. Little did I know I had a tumor in the middle of my brain. It was located in a bad place.It was in the middle/ on the concious-part of my brain,..the "heart-part", what makes me,..I was having tunnel-vision,delusions,I was walking and even driving a car in my sleep,.for example, a policeman pulled me over one day and told me I was seen coming out of a store with a 6-pack in my hand at 11;30pm., backing my car into a pole, then I got out and picked up broken pieces of my tail-light and drove away.That explained why I found my tail-light busted one morning before I went to work!One night I fell down drunk and gashed my forehead open in the garage. The ambulance came and took me to the hospital. They stitched up my head and told me they found a tumor in my brain.I figured I was gonna die soon so I hopped on a bus and went to Rockport Texas to meet a friend.The one thing I wanted to do was see the ocean.I stayed in a motel right by the beach. I worked for a guy fixing houses and finding little side jobs, even went to church. One day my mother called begging me to come back,she found my brother on the floor in his bedroom.he died. Also when I was down there,.I got a call from the neurologist,"You'd better get back up here and get that thing out your head before it kills you" he said. so here I am,...here,..I'm still here to my chagrin and everyones dismay! "Forces exist that we still don't fully understand"
rambo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote