View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
You've got a couple of issues here. A hemangioma is a benign "tumor" of blood vessels so evidently it's grown to the point of causing pressure on the nerves.

As far as the lesions, I guess I'd wait until the next MRI and see what they think. There has to be SOME reason for them. I don't think I've EVER heard of aging causing lesions on the brain. Me thinks he's picking at straws!!

Keep us posted, will you? I'll be curious as to what they come up with. God bless and you'll be in my prayers. Hugs, Lee
Thanks for the reply Leesa! My MRI says "there appears to be a benign hemangioma on what appears to be the T9." When you look at my MRI it is in the bone and rather big. Im just concerned about the two "appears" because they don't sound too certain! LOL

I have heard of people having ischemic spots in their brain due to age, though generally over the age of 60. Like I said, Im 32...so how is that possible? LOL

The strange thing is, the spot where the hemangioma is supposed to be only started being painful after I had my spinal tap and then a blood patch for the horrid headache they can cause.

I will definately keep you posted. Im curious also, and looking forward to them giving me a definate answer.
Undecided80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote