View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

On those morning where you wake up feeling disoriented, try to remember what position you were sleeping in or woke up in. If you wake up early and start to toss and turn, try getting up. Trying to sleep in an agitated state can be a negative to your brain.

I woke up at 6:50 am and realized I was agitated so I got up. I was up very late last night or really this morning (3:45 am). I know that if I tried to sleep to 8:30 like I normally do, the rest would not be good. I'll probably take a nap before dinner time.

Quality sleep is very important so if you can find a way to get good deep sleep, try to sleep that way every night.

For me, I need cotton pajamas and soft cotton sheets for the lack of tactile stimulation. Most synthetic materials do not have a uniform feeling all over my body so I do not relax well. No collar tags in the tops. I also usually shave at night so my face is softer against the sheets. When I get rid of all of those little annoying feelings, I sleep much better. As my wife says, I sleep like I am in a coma

Hope this helps.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
camyam73 (05-17-2012), Dolfinwolf (05-17-2012)