View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Karen....

I've been gone while you were going thru this very hard time. My heart truly sank when I saw that you've been suffering so.
You are like a sister to so many of us here. The one thing I know for sure about you, Karen, is that you DO have an inner strength and you rise above these attacks.
I mean really. Look at all you've been through these past several months.
Your body has been through in incredible amount of struggles, especially when that infection set in. And what this is doing to you emotionally. I'm so proud of you for coming here to share, because you know how much we all care. We need each other. Thank you for who you are, Karen. You have always brought us many smiles and chuckles, along with the sad times. Thank you for bringing us into your world and sharing it with us.

One by one you are getting these necessary surgeries out of the way.
You WILL feel like 'you' again. Please believe in that.

Caring so deeply,
Rae

Sinead, thank you for keeping us posted along the way.
You are going through such a bad time too and I'm so fed up with Dr's who throw their hands in the air and say that these things are all in our head. I'm so sorry you've been made to feel this way.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-18-2012), fionab (05-20-2012), ger715 (05-18-2012), ginnie (05-19-2012), Mark56 (05-17-2012), Sophie_ (05-18-2012)