View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow thanks for the prompt response.

I did learn not to do a lot of things as far as head movements, stopped lifting weights, certain movements, and sleeping before I even knew what the problem was. The hard part is trying to stay fit when you don't know what will aggravate the condition.

Beth your explanations make a lot of sense and I really appreciate them.

About Question 2: My vision would only get slightly blurry but the pain in and around the eye would be very intense. I was in the army and played sports so I have a high tolerance for pain and just 'deal' with it. But the pain is very persistent around those pressure points and makes it very hard for me to concentrate. To help alleviate this, is my main reason for considering the surgery.

Since mine was caused by me basically dislocating and "breaking" my shoulder, a doctor told me they could go in and remove all the scar tissue that was probably causing the blockage and my full recovery was 50/50...I am quite skeptical of this though.

I have family in NY, CA, GA so besides TX that would be my primary focus for finding a surgeon.

The lack of knowledge on TOS is rather frustrating so again I appreciate your responses.
tosinhouston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote