View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all so SO much for all of your replies! What an amazing group you guys are!! I honestly expected maybe one reply, so this is really great! I'm a member of another support group that has gotten to the point that if you dont want to try exactly what they are telling you to do, they really kinda make you feel shunned! One person has even said 'I just cant understand not wanting to get better because "" will do that, yet you're not willing to try it.' Pretty harsh IMO! I mean, of course I want to get better - more than anything in the world, but that doesnt mean I can afford or am willing to try things I'm not comfortable with!

I've learned that I really do need to start doing a lot of research - you guys have shown me that I'm pretty much clueless about SCS!! I really only knew the bad 'dont get that, it'll make your RSD spread - it'll get worse - it wont help - it fails shortly after getting it - and many more negatives' so I was scared to death of it!! I'm so glad that I took my Dr's advice and asked for the good to go along with the bad!!!

I'm certain that I'll have a million questions as I start my research journey, so thank you again for making me feel so welcomed and making me feel comfortable asking for help/guidance/advice.

My pain is through the roof tonight, so I had to take some of my stronger meds (which I hate) and its made me feel a bit wonkey. I'll be back tomorrow to read through all of the responses again and starting putting together my list of questions as well as answer any questions that were asked of me.

Again, thank you all SOOOO much!!

~Trisha
Neko1221 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-18-2012), Nanc (05-17-2012), Rrae (05-18-2012)