View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow- Nice to meet you as well, restorativepose! Your chest pains intrigue me the most about this..as I have them as well.

Have then done a CT scan to see if your thymus is englarged/normal?- That would be good to know...

But as far as the chest pains, I too, get chest pains in exact location your talking about.. I have also had a full cardiac workup and at the time could manage the stress test and that was normal as well.

I've never really been able to attribute anything to them...so I've learned to just ignore them, which is difficult when you don't know what it is...

Im confused, was your EMG abnormal or normal? And, have you had the blood tests/ or the new tensilon test?

Oh, by the way my name is Tyson- didnt really introduce myself in the beginning.. hah.
I have never had the antibodies in my blood for MG, but I was diagnosed through an SFEMG, continue to be. But, never been able to pinpoint an antibody and I have been to many docs.
I had a thymectomy in the beginning, and have tried several immunosuppresants to go along with it. Finally, after 3 years of attempting to find treatments that work, I am almost symptom free (knock on wood). I take prednisone, imuran, prograf, and IVIG every five weeks at the moment! Wohoooo

I hope your diagnosis gets more definitive, or you find out whats wrong soon.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want/neeed!

Tyson
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote