View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart How Glad

How glad am I to learn Saffy is handling her situation in goo stead even though the low time was experienced. It is so good Saffy to read you posting of your upcoming hospital visit with some mirth. Now, I have not had the pleasure, or....... displeasure of paper knickers, but I can well imagine, having had the displeasure of some good amount of hospital time and the finer details of elimination........

My special prayers are with you in the forthcoming work to be done so your needs will be appropriately and completely addressed so healing will begin, occur, and present you as a new person who is ready to face the fullness of life once more. I seem to remember you describing your beach attire for holiday. Get that trip brochure out and have a whee of a time pondering what to do next holiday.

Ginnie and Sinéad I continue to hope and pray you are at long last provided healing care so happiness might return to your lives. Yes, we all know what it is here to live the ick of chronic pain. I have surely known points of difficulty dealing with all of the years of pain, and you are encouraged to give God a BIG part in handling your needs. He is who has helped me stay the course, ultimately pointing the Way to the course of living Through pain which is beyond the reach of the stim. There are moments for me, and the Lord helps me bear up. May He who guides me bring you to peace.

Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-18-2012), fionab (05-20-2012), ger715 (05-18-2012), ginnie (05-19-2012), Rrae (05-18-2012), ShaggyChic_1201 (11-22-2016), Sophie_ (05-18-2012)