Thread: Frisky Friday
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone I have not posted in a while, but thought I would sneak into day. The last 6 weeks have been creappy for me. Work has been bad. Old client quit after trying to stage a takeover against her boss which failed. So now that she is gone her boss is torturing us (his ad agency and lucky me I am the main contact). So I have been hoop jumping for some time.

Plus, I went to the endo doc and she said my thryoid is out of whack and that I am insulin resistance. Add that to the TOS and RSd pain.

So back on synthroid which I have to say has given me some energy back and time to seriously diet so I do not become full blown type 2 diabetes which runs in my family.

So I wen to a nutritionist and we talked for 1 1/2 hours and wne over all the right foods. So I started on Sunday and was super strict all week and I am down 2 lbs by Friday. Sure some I bet is water weight but I feel better with all this healthy food.

Guess I will now have to change my avatar from a cupcake to apple slices

Hope you are all well. I missed writing to you guys but tried to read every now and then.

Froggy I like your new avatar. The tiara is fab!

watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote