View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsalvador View Post
When you say that "She had her nerve released and all symptoms vanished. " What kind of symptoms did she have?
Were they systemic? Did she have symptoms in other parts of the body?
Can you give me the link of her posts?

From what I read about EMGs they cannot detect every nerve entrapment specially the ones related to the radial nerve. It' impossible to see if specifically the sensory branch of the radial nerve is entraped.

This is what I believe I have. Unfortunately where I live ther's no neurography nor ultrasonography of peripheral nerves. Can anyone give me feedback of these exams?

What's weird about my condition is that my entrapment syndrome is sometimes affecting other parts of my body.

Maybe RSD is after all a response of our body against a nerve entrapment. The difficulty is finding the exact spot of that entrapment.
acsalvador, It's been so long ago, I can not remember the member's name in order to do a search. I recall her having many of RSD symptoms, loss of hair, shiny skin, swelling, spread, sensitive to touch etc. Her trapped nerve was in her ankle-foot area. I'll try to recall more details. But this member wasn't the only story I've heard where trap nerves mimicked RSD. Also, keep in mind, many with RSD do not show every sign of the disease.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote