View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

It's a difficult transition that's for sure.

We all handle this differently. Some never accept the reality of it.

For me, personally, my faith plays a huge (well, the only) part in it.

I think we all ask the question "why me?". It's just human nature. But why not ask "why not me?". I look at it as this is exactly where I am meant to be. There is a reason for all of this. I might not know what that reason is right now.....might not know it in my lifetime.....but I accept that. I don't question it but strive to learn from it and recognize the opportunities to help others get through it.

Yes, it can be tough at times. Lots of times! For me personally, there have been things to happen in my life that are worse than MS. It's just another bump in the road. There are times I get discouraged but never for long.

I'm at peace with this. I can't explain it in just a few paragraphs. It's something that has to come from within. And I pray daily that everyone can have it.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-18-2012), Lynn (05-18-2012), mochagirl13 (05-18-2012), mrsD (05-18-2012), SallyC (05-18-2012)