View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

I found Johns post searching the Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan. It is one of the formulas I was given and I wanted to know more about it. It is one of the many I am taking for all my medical issues. I have become medication intolerant and now have liver and intestinal issues. I stopped digesting and none of my dr's could help me (frequent issue for me) and the gastro dr. recommended enymes. I was taking 20 a day to no avail. I went into a local Chinese Medical clinic. The dr. was ancient, practicing long than I have been alive. He diagnosed all my issues and said my heart was very, very, very weak, ( accupuncturist translates) He put me on several formulas. I was eating meat within 2 days! I hardly touched it for years, it was so difficult to tolerate. I am amazed at how well I feel for the first time in 20 yrs! I highly recommend those old Chinese MD's for any chronic condition. Western medicine is so focused on pharmacueticals and surgery. He has saved my gallbladder, removed my liver pain, helped my muscle pain and is helping my brain with all the circulatory issues. Someone told me that they are vested in their patients continued wellbeing, because if they get sick they lose face....
This guy knows his stuff.
hooponoponogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-21-2012)