Thread: Frisky Friday
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning almost afternoon , still windy here and I am tired of it!!! I just had my fruit smoothie for breakfast so I hope to get some energy and get some stuff done around here. My daughter's ROTC class is having an awards ceremony tonight so I hope this wind dies down by then.

Still prodding on with this weight loss thing. I am not losing like I would like but I am still not giving up.

Hi Alffe-have fun in Florida. Stay away from those gators ha ha

Hi Jo sorry about the toe--hey a poem ha ha Be careful and feel better fast.

Hi Bizi and Billie-I hope your day is going good.

Hi Shelley-maybe you can share some eating tips with us that you learn from your nutritionist. I feel alot better now that I am on thyroid pills, she is still tweaking the amount but I have noticed more energy and I can make it through the day without a nap.

To the rest of us here---scooby doo where are you??? WHo remebers that cartoon? Check in and let us know...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote