View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Hello my friends

Its great to have Karen posting again, we missed you and you are in someways like a sister and that's why we all care about and your hubby/partner (are you married, not that it makes any difference).

I do survive on a ton of meds, about 156 a week my hubby counted and they really don't work, they take the edge off, the side effects as we discussed in the other thread are horrible and if I wasn't on these meds I could probably drive and thus go back to work but then the pain would have me screaming with pain or at least I think they would and were all the same... Aren't we?
Here's a list of my meds and note that I hate every single one of them. As for the moderators I hope they don't remove them, not everyone should or needs to take them and we know that, we're not that stupid;

Cymbalta 120mg * *1 in morning, 1 at night,*
Matrifen 75mg * * * * Every 3 days or 72hrs, this is a narcotic patch
Oxynorm 20mg. * * *Every 4-6hrs*as required
Oxycontin 40mg: * *1 in morning, 1 at night,*
Zimovane 7.5mg * *1 in the evening @ 19:00hrs sleeping tablet,
Lyrica 300mg * * * * *1 in morning, 1 at night,*
Rivotril/Clonazepam * * 5mg *at night, * *anti twitching drug
Vimovo * * * * * * * * * 1 to be taken twice daily - useless drug for me, dunno why I take it?!
Xyzal 5mg * *1 per day antihistamine

I've tried Neurontin - hated it,
Tapentadol, the same thing
Butrans burned my skin
Zydol and Tylex for a longtime but my body just got used to them and I've discovered that the proper branded drugs work better that heir cheaper versions I got in some hospitals because they were rubbish an refused point blank. They wanted to give me a cheaper patch, seriously wtf I'd in withdrawal in no time!

That's all from me, any questions queries you know where to find me,I'm also on Skype I ya fancy a chat!

Night night

Sinéad xxx
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-18-2012), fionab (05-20-2012), ger715 (05-18-2012), ginnie (05-19-2012), Mark56 (05-18-2012), Rrae (05-18-2012)