View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That's such a shame about the butterfly bush. I actually bought one for my garden. I researched which plants attracted butterflies and bought mostly those type of plants. I hope to see some flowers this year, but all the perennials are new except for one I planted last year that happily came back with pretty purple flowers. I hope to have at some growth and flowers so I can post a picture for you to see. I'm debating whether or not to call it 'Andrea's garden'. As far as breaking ground, it could be within the week!! Finally...

Oh, we LOVE Bermuda! We went there on our honeymoon, and took an 8 day cruise there in 2010 for our 35th anniversary. How are you getting there - cruise or flying? When we went in 1975, we stayed at the Elbow Beach Surf Club, which, I'm sure, has been renovated since we were there [after all, it WAS nearly 37 years ago ] We were married in early August, and we had simply gorgeous weather both times we were there.

So, fill me in, what are the details of your trip ??

It's supposed to be a beautiful week-end. Enjoy the nice weather before all the humidity hits...

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-18-2012), mymorgy (05-19-2012)