View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

We are cruising again Jacquie,
The rates are 1/3 what we paid last June high season, but will be worth it. I remember getting ready last year with so much tension. DH was going and he really did not want to. No way I wanted to spend 8 days with a grouch, or aloft partner being forced. Well, the trip was for the ds, dd and I to start our dd wanted daddy to go

But, it turned out he had a blast with all the food, the free style crusing, and only the norm of nasty stuborness affected the trip. If the norm for home, why not on a trip.
Just stupid things he huffed about like where to sit, what time to eat (after all he ate all day and was not hungry when we were)

I was able to relax. A trip I did not need to do anything but dress and go. No meals to make, clean up, beds to make etc.
AND no Internet for work a week, lol.

So glad you are breaking ground. What a whirl wind going on. I remember building our home and getting married 20 years ago. Glad that is over with. I can't even imagine taking care of a home that size. Right now, I can't keep up with just the upper level. Just the laundry is a killer physically.

I think Andrea's garden is a wonderful idea. A place for you to have maybe a bench and sit to read, smell the roses. Maybe even a hammock to nap on.
All of the perenials De had planted are planted here now, and each takes its turn blooming all summer. I need bird feeders filled up, and the hummingbird one put back out now. Love the nice weather,
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-19-2012), Just Jacquie (05-19-2012), Mari (05-19-2012), mymorgy (05-19-2012)