View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladona2 View Post

I am sorry I don't understand how this site works yet. I tried to post when I first joined & noone answered me. I have a brain aneurysm that is located in a bad spot and has a large opening with a bulge on both sides. I am going in next week for the third try to put a new stent; The Pipeline stent" the first two tries failed as I started to hemorage; so the surgeon aborted. I am very nervous and feel all alone. all my friends seem put out with me cause I am not well and I try not to talk about my condition. My kids all live far away & have there own lives but they are not around for me. I am a widow' so no husband to comfort me. Yesterday I had to put my little dog to sleep. I had him 14 yrs and I miss him so much; he was my best friend. I don't know that my situation is as complicated as yours; but it has been life changeing. Never knowing if this thing will rupture is an eerie feeling; people treat me different. I hope you get to feeling better and I just chalk up tthe memory thing to, Having a Senior Moment!!! I wish you the best & thanks for reading this.
Wow! sounds like you are having the roughest time of your life there.It's very sad about the surgeon,.maybe they could help you FIND someone that will work with you an get you better.I have a memory deficet because the surgery cut out part of my brain that stores memory.
For me it's one of lifes most hurtful things to miss your children and it makes me cry like now just thinking about that an the fact I have to accept they're living their own lives,.maybe I need to leave them alone? I don't know wt to do? They live so far and my driving is bad I'm just too nervous to go there..and I miss my wife so much it was so hard to accept she just don't wanna be with me anymore,..now that's a bad feeling for a man I think and it makes my hart hurt.Yes and "not knowing" what to expect and how things are gonna turn out has always been a bane in my life because I've never been a patient man.It's kind of ironic that I was a tile-setter all my life with me lacking patience like I do,..Maybe there really is a God!
rambo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote