View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sah-PCA,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through a crainotomy. I've had brain surgery twice and I know that it's no fun. I did want to tell you that often a person can have an e.e.g. and it won't show any problems and that's because the possible brain damage is to deep in the brain for the e.e.g. to show. This is what happened with me. I had all the tests done before surgery and my Drs. found I only had brain damage on the right temporal lobe but when they cut into me they found damage on the frontal lobe as well as the left temporal lobe that never showed up on any tests I had done.

The surgery that you had as well as the Lyrica can cause problems for some people which can cause mental, and physical problems as a side effect. Chemicals in the brain have changed possibly leading to the metal problems. Give it a try and see a neurophsycologist, this is a Dr. that specializes in neurology and physchology they can do simple tests on you and find out what is causing the problems you are having. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote