View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

These are all wonderful responses. Thank you!

As for my name, it's the name I've always used in forums, so I guess I like it. It comes from a gentle type of yoga pose... one that doesn't strain you but instead puts you into a place of comfort and peace.

Your responses have shed new light on the whole ER visit. I just couldn't figure out what happened. But the more I learn about MG, and the more Ive learned from tests recently, all points seem to indicate possible MG.

This coming Friday I have an appt with with a doc who I'm hoping will become my GP. I haven't had a general practitioner for many years (other than OB for childbirth, etc), so hoping this doc can help me along the way.

Someone mentioned their husband in a PP. I have felt the same way about my husband adn the extra duties he's had to do. He and I both work outside the home full time, he is a teacher (summers off!) and I'm in corporate America. My little boys are ages 3 and 6. They have been adapting to having mama snuggle with them instead of playing wild like we used to.

Off to meet the family for boating. Supposed to be hot here today (90) so am taking new precautions and coming back home to A/C before it gets hot. I've learned (finally realized?) heat is not good for me!

Blessings and hugs,
rest.
restorativepose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote