View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jinga,
Sorry for the slow reply. I have not been on for a while. I had a MRIcspine which showed protrusions in c5/c6 and narrowing. But Workmans comp is saying it is degenerative.

I wasn't having any neck issues, or tingling/weak & heavy feelings before the injury so go figure.

I do have slow processing issues as well. Still waiting on written results of neuro eval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinga View Post
Hi,

I saw in your symptoms that you note a tigling sensation in extremities. Do you have a neck injury as well or are these symptoms part of the head injury? The reason I ask is that I have pain in arms\to fingers that has been associated with cervical disc bulges but since the accident I have waves of a icey\hote or tingling sensation that usually affect upper extremities and has an intermittent affect . I dont know exactly what brings it on but usually it seems in periods when I have a lot of things coming at me at once or feel overwhelmed.

Di your neuro test show any deficits in processing etc?

Jinga

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote