View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsthersDoll View Post
WoW! What a story! I'm so sorry to hear about your brother and your trouble.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with brain cancer when they discovered tumors in his skull. He was given 6 months to live. That was more than 25 years ago. He is pretty happy - he is happy to be alive. Over the years, different areas of his brain have had to come out with different tumors they've found. His brain can not recognize symbols, so he is unable to read at all. He's an artist. They still find tumors in his brain and now take them out using a functional MRI.
It's peculiar about your friend,.the fact he's an artist I mean. I've always been a bit of an artist myself what with the work I used to do.I was considered a highly skilled craftsman over the years people would call me from all around to come work for them. I was offered a scholarship to go to college in high school but I turned it down because I just wanted out of school to marry my high school-first love.We were married (against some peoples' will) when she turned 18.Marriage lasted 13 years and 4 kids later. I was remarried for another 1 and 1/2 years to another woman,..a very pretty girl 10 years my junior. She wanted a baby I couldn't give her one. She got pregnant anyway by some guy so I hadda divorce her, but we still talk from time to time,..I'm not that mean,.just a little gullable? if that's the word I need here..I hope your friend is well but It's
troubling to me to hear about people with brain-problems of any sort.Todays'
doctors are so highly skilled but they still can't fix everything that comes to their docket,..it almost seems that a higher power is needed...You know?
Bad things happen to all sorts of people,..even good people.
rambo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote