View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default No one to turn to

In the last 24hrs i've seriously thought of ending my life, the problems i've got with seizures and keep going blind, endless strange things happening and no one being able to get to the bottom of it, they say it could be a traumatic reaction. But i can't leave the house anymore, i've no friends because i cut off all ties with the outside world after a traumatic incident two years ago. I've been gone so long i wouldn't be missed at all because ive just been absent from life. Suicide isn't the kind of thing you can talk about, but i don't want to be alive if i have to continue with my life restricted with these symptoms that are apparently not organic seizures, they are general, but i can't figure it all out, some days i have involuntary movements down my right side, my speech slurs, i have difficulty swallowing, like i often don't realise that i still have drink in my mouth unless i sit down and keep telling myself to swallow, the last few weeks i keep going blind, i have no concept of time at all and its just making me feel as if i don't want to live, but i feel so guilty about it. Fractured mind
fracturedmind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote