Thread: Frisky Friday
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Shelley, Sue, Bizi, & Jo~

I've had a good day except for the news I heard. You already knew about one friend having mouth cancer, her surgery in Monday. Now my beautian's husband has colon cancer. They think they can get it all on both of them. I have been so upset about my farm house I sold for they haven't been doing anything to it. It looks bad for they gutted it out and took up the rugs, & have done nothing to the grass. Well I learned today, he is probably going oversea's. He is a officer for the Natiional Guards. I guess they don't know wheather to live here at the newer home or move her & the kids down here. I know they weren't expecting this. They don't own either home, but have the newest up for sale. This would be bad, for I don't think she could live on the farm by herself. The yard is very large, not to mention the house isn't ready.

I'm putting three of my newest dolls on here. The first is old, second has enough hair for three, & the third I don't like to well. It doesn't have enough hair. Froggie, has a couple made by the same company. I told her she could have it.
BC

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 04-13-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote