Old 05-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Ginnie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
This pause for prayer and guidance is a good thing Gerry. I have time now to decide what is best. While I am looking for a new physician, I am also doing research on a site that deals with ankle problems. I have started to receive responses from those who have had the exact same procedure done as I am to have done. So far, the results are saying that I should NOT do this surgery at all. No kidding. Not one person so far, has stated that the pain from the surgery is worth the risk of further pain and sugeries. This one gal, had 11 surgeries and finally wound up with a total fusion of the ankle. So I believe this gift of reflection is Gods way of saying to me, to hold off, do all the research, maybe even get another opinion for surgery before i go ahead. This is an answer, one that God tells me to be careful with. Gerry, he does answer us if we listen hard enough. I feel better, and in no hurry to decide. I am so glad we have each other and this NT to think through things. Have a great day. ASAP Ginnie
So glad you understood where I was coming from. My concern was this surgery possibly too big a risk? Not sure. Prayed God would guide you; knowing he was not wanting you to be in pain; but maybe, just maybe trying, at least with the present conditions, to possibly hold off so you would not be in even worse pain than you already are experiencing.

As you say....we just need to listen. That is very difficult for all of us. He knows us better than we know ourselves.

Along with God...we are all in your corner.
Praying,

Gerry,
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (05-21-2012), ginnie (05-27-2012), Rrae (05-21-2012), Saffy (05-22-2012)