View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel4444 View Post
Hi guys, hope you are all doing ok, sorry I have been missing for a couple of months, I will catch up reading all your threads.
I'm really struggling and having to re think my future. I have been trying to study to be a radiographer, it's something I have always wanted to do, I have been struggling my way along the course for almost 2 years but have finally come to the end of being able to struggle and I just can't do it anymore, the pain is just too much. Maybe I was silly trying to do the course as on placement I have been going through hell to try and get through each day. The last week has been the end of the radio for me and I just can't do it any longer. I feel like a failure and feel I have let a lot of people down. My boyfriend and family are very supportive but I'm so worried as I now have no job and not sure what to do. I'm annoyed I haven't been able to get through it but my foot pain is just getting worse and worse.
I was hoping the spinal cord stimulator was going to help but when I am working in the hospital I have to have it turned down so it's almost not on at all. Also in the last week the unit has moved again across my back which is causing discomfort and disrupting the stimulation as well.
I'm really disappointed as I feel like I have failed. It's just causing me so much more pain I can no longer deal with it and do it.
Apologies for such a negative post just had to get it of my chest, and I know that you all will understand more than most people.
Thanks for listening,
Rachel xx
dear rachel

apologies never
it is a place i am at
and am fighting
have found this place
and i was guided
not knowing how to
use a computer
you hang on
i am here to lean on

someone who cares

take care of yourself
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-22-2012), ger715 (05-21-2012), ginnie (05-22-2012), Rachel4444 (05-22-2012), Rrae (05-21-2012)