View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hope Love and Faith Spring Eternal

Yes dear Rambo- When one least expects it, the JOY of Blessing and God's fingerprint becomes so evident. It is thus greatly heartwarming of the connection established with your Daughter and extended family. It is in this way, having returned home one week ago from a very difficult time with our Son and DIL culminating in the healthy birth of our Granson the day before Mother's Day I had such mixed emotion.

DIL had made it abundantly clear I AM NOT welcome around her. My very intake of a breath of air was irritating to her, yet, I did remain present and held our Grandson for about seven minutes.... seven precious minutes, and I bonded with him in a manner which shall remain unbroken. DIL was thrilled to see me leave, I know, because my precious and beloved wife remained for yet another week, spending a full month on site as had been requested of her to "help" yet she endured unspeakable emotional harm from DIL and our Son did not step up to defend his Mom/my Wife. I cannot understand. God does, so I leave it in God's hands.

Now Cleo, my wife, is home, and we each feel blessed to be under one roof again after a month of requested separation. The problem with me, now I know, is I refuse to be controlled by a psychologically ill individual who is hades bent on controlling behaviour of others. God is my light, not DIL.

So, I return home a week ago rather sad, then I receive a text message from Son indicating no matter what, nothing will come between us and he loves me. I am confused. For several days, I ponder and pray, finally texting back the love I feel for him is unconditional; his reply, I Love You Dad.

Our Son is in the clutches of a DIL who is emitionally ill. This is NOT the manifestation of pregnancy, so Please Ladies on here, do not attempt to calm me with discussions of hormones. DIL's behaviour is of long standing before she ever came to be pregnant. She covets our dollars, our assets, and sees Cleo and me as a bankroll meant for her husband and by default for her as she controls all finances in that family.

Now back to you Rambo- Hope and Love remain and remain thus as eternal as the Love of OUR FATHER. You experienced this blessing. Wow! I am joyful of the Blessing you shared..... and as for me, I too feel Blessed to have held my Grandson newly born a week ago, and of the text message our Son felt he could send me in private so he might know for sure my love of him is unconditional. Blessings are voluminous though they be mere slivers of time in our lives, and Hope is ever present.

Thank you so for sharing Rambo,
Mark56- One who knows both tears of JOY and tears of Sadness zz
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-21-2012), fionab (05-21-2012), ger715 (05-21-2012), ginnie (05-21-2012), Rrae (05-21-2012)