Thread: Wish???
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lucy's levels all went down today, with the exception of her phosphorus. It went up a little- which is why she is feeling sick since that influences her nausea, etc. But my normal vet wasn't there and neither was the normal substitute vet- so I had to meet a new one and she didn't have many answers. She just told me to get her some Maalox to soothe her stomach, which I will do. I don't know what is the cause of her phosphorus going up and her stomach hurting, though. I am going to call my vet Monday to talk with him.

I still haven't decided what we will do legally. I spoke with Hartford, Nutro's insurance company one time and gave her a recorded statement of events and what happened. I faxed over the first half of paperwork too. But my father advised me against speaking from them again and wants us to join a class action suit. If we do that, we can't get a reimbursement from the company. So I am not sure what we will do. I guess time will tell.

Thanks always for thinking of us, I am so glad Lucy keeps getting better, we are so lucky. I just hope she doesn't turn for the worst.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote