Thread: Recall Support
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, again thanks for all the love & support for Lucy through all her tough times. Moose, that dancing moose is SO cute!

Justice, most of the signs are dizziness, vomiting, and just acting out of the ordinary. I think that by now, you would have probably seen signs of it. You could get your pets bloodwork done at the vet, just to be certain, if you are worried. The bloodwork will show signs of kidney damage. It may be better to be safe than sorry.

Babs, I got your PM and I am really sorry for your loss. It just seems like too much of a coincidence for both the pets to pass away around the same time. Has your exact type of food been put on the recall list? Brand and type? I dont think your vet should withold those xray/slides from you- are they allowed to do that? Perhaps you could get legal with your vet. They aren't being upfront with you. And like you said, if the pets have kidney damage and take that med- it likens the problem and makes it worse. That means the food is to blame, right? I am glad you are joining a class action suit. Many people here are saying not to join them because you won't get anything out of it anyway and it doesn't bring back your pet or the time you spent, but I think it is nice to know that these companyies are not getting away with what they have done.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote