Thread: Recall Support
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The vet said her levels all went down again (which is good) except for her phosphorus which causes her "icky" feelings which went up a little. Hopefully it is because of her tummy ache and will go away soon. The vet got confused (it was a new one I hadn't met) and I kept telling her she was comparing the new data to old data that wasn't the latest. I was telling her that the phosphorus went up, and she said "no no, it went down, everything went down" so I had to get in and flip the pages to show her that it did go up and that there was a newer bloodwork than the one she was looking at. I don't think she liked that, me telling her she was wrong and it being true.
But oh well.

The new job is going great, I am a bit shocked still at everything I am seeing. I think it will take some time to adjust and get used to all these new people I havent met before. I am working with crowds I am definitely not used to: drug addicts, infants and toddlers, and domestically abused women. Yesterday I spent the day at a confidental secret domestic abuse transition housing location for families who have had domestic abuse in their past. It does a program for the kids with therapy each week. What I did was testing on them to see how the program affects them. But that was just yesterday. Usually I will be testing the infants and toddlers who have drug addict parents, and see how our day care effects them and their development throughout. It is very exciting, and such a great stepping stone to my "career" when that happens. I am also so excited to be starting graduate school in the fall for counseling.
I really can't compain.
Thanks for asking! lol
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote