View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kwebster and you know who on the side lines ... I have had you both on my mind all weekend and all day today. both of you are at the same place different times but... May you both be blessed with positive programming sessions. yes you Kathy but you know who needs a second chance and dire need of a good rep and programs.. my positive thoughts and prayers have been sailing out in over drive.
everyone else seems to be doing well and it seems to have slowed down for me as far as new contacts getting PNS. those who read here please know I read in here every day even when I am not posting or replying... I am here .. to help anyone as best I can.. we can I should say there are a few of us
Beth thanks for the chat I enjoy our talks and am very happy the PNS has helped lift you outta that dark lonely hole a little bit. one day at a time.. you still have a bad back easy on that... it will sell and soon you will be where you wish. for now sister ...one day at a time.. yes burntmarshmalow.. cus once my face and lip felt like a burning marshmallow it made me angry hard on the outside like the burnt cursty outside of marshmallow on fire but on the inside.. still sweet little ol me . LOL
Leaving low pain wishes , strength , protection and endless positive energy to my family here in this forum , the readers and those on the side lines.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote