View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

LitLove - so can you help me understand the 'block' you are referring to. I most likely will need another surgery in the future as I still have not fixed my original pain that caused me to have the previous 3 surgeries. I likely have a hematoma in my calf as well as possibly a sural nerve entrapment. Anyway, you said I should ask for block before the surgery. Can you elaborate on what that means?

Also, I guess maybe I do have some pain, but it's hard to say b/c my original pain that isn't related to this is so great. It's more of a discomfort but only when the flare-ups happen. And, 100% of the time take it to the bank, if i put my foot in cool water, the red will be gone in under 2 minutes. Same with A/C.

We were in Antigua and the flight there caused major issues and a flare-up. It was quite hot and very humid and every single day I would have a flare-up. If I could hobble to the ocean and get my foot emerged, it was gone almost instantly. Some days I just stayed in the water for hours b/c it was the only time I felt good.
jeichmann21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote