View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraMichellee.(: View Post
Thank You for telling me! I live in Virginia, but there's probably a hospital like it somewhere around here.

And I agree completely as I have the same suspicions. And my doctors didn't even figure it out, my old pool therapist did!

Awh I'm sorry, I truly honestly know how you feel! Don't you hate it when bad weather's coming? I do. With my foot, it turns blotchy, like blue and purple and ghost white. It gets tingly and then cramps. Man, doesn't it suck? I'm sorry you have to deal with it! I hope it gets better for you!
I hope it gets better for you and everyone else on this board too. Check out the Childrens Hospitals in your area and see if they have a pain treatment center. I immediately crossed a dr. off my list when his nurse had never heard of Ketamine. There is help out there- you or your parents may just have to do a little searching.

BTW, as an adolescent you have a very good chance for remission. If I recall correctly, the changing hormones in adolescents bodies are considered to play a role in adolescents going into remission quicker than adults would.

Continued wishes for a speedy remission.
reluctant@thetable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SaraMichellee.(: (05-21-2012)