View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Rachel....

I am so sorry to hear this My heart truly sank.
Everyone here always seem to have the right thing to say when we are down and out. We're always here to pick each other up and strengthen one another. It's good to share your sadness. This is the time when we pull together and realize we are not alone in our struggles.
Like Ginnie said, this is NOT the end-all. Rather, this is the time to believe that there is something right around the corner for us. Something that we probably would never have thought possible.

I too am looking at a crossroad ahead of me. My 30 year 'career' in business office management will be coming to an end sometime later this year. I have no idea what I'm to do. I'm still 20 yrs from retirement age. This is all I've ever known and now I too will be at the drawing board.
I have my moments of doubt and anxiety about my future, but I try real hard to focus on the fact that things are constantly changing, especially in this technological age we live in. Perhaps the medical trend will reveal miraculous opportunities for newer and better pain management. We won't 'have' to live this way!
Please don't give up on your dream. Don't close the door completely on it and don't burn any bridges. We may be pleasantly surpised what is in store for us.

I feel your pain. Let's hang on to hope tho, ok?

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-22-2012), eva5667faliure (05-21-2012), ger715 (05-21-2012), ginnie (05-22-2012), Rachel4444 (05-22-2012)