View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jackie, it's good to know that the stimulation becomes more stable as time goes on. I've had my thoracic one for a little over 6 months and can definitely feel the scar tissue in there already, but that you are 2 years out and still recently have found things more confined is very good to hear!

I sat through 3 hours of court today and will again tomorrow. It's nothing strenuous, just sitting in one place for that long is difficult with the pain. And it doesn't help that those wooden benches are so darn hard. I brought a pillow with to cushion my upper back, though, which helped some.

A family member of mine is going through a trial for a difficult divorce and he is trying to get custody of their 3 young children because their mother is very unstable and unfit (I don't want to go into details, but I'm constantly worried about their safety). But the whole decision rests in the hands of the judge. He began testifying today and will continue tomorrow and it is very obvious to those of us who know him that he is very nervous, but we don't know how the judge will read his actions and answers sometimes. If you could spare some prayers for him that he says the things that the judge needs to hear and stays calm and confident, so that the kids can be in a safe and loving home, I would truly appreciate it.
yellow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-22-2012), fionab (05-23-2012), ginnie (05-28-2012), Mark56 (05-30-2012), Rrae (05-23-2012)