View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Received my written results today from Neuropsych.....in a nutshell was told it's been 7 months and I should not be experiencing my symptoms this long.

Scored high on the tests sesitive to TBI and suboptimal effort on others (like I would purposly not try on the easy ones?) Said my cognitive deficits were most likely not caused by the injury....noted slow processing but told me to start driving again, and begin return to work.

Amazing all the inaccuracies in his report. Wish I even understood it all.

This was from a Workman's Comp Neuropsycologist who also works for my employer.....ya think I got a fair assessment?

Tests administerd:
Test of premorbid functioning (TOPF) and Word Choice from Advanced clinical Solutions.
Logical Mmemory, Symbol Span, and Visual Reproduction from the Wechsler Memory scale (4th edition).
WAIS-IV
Digit Span, Letter number Sequencing, Arithmetic, Symbol search, Similarities, Block design, Information, Coding, and Matrix reasoning Subsets.
Conners Continual Performance test (2nd Edition)
Controlled Oral Word Assoc. test
Trailmaking Test A & B
Wisconsin Card Sorting Test (64 card version)

OOPs...didn't see these tests on the next page, these were given too.
Grooved pegboard test
(MMPI-2-RF)
California Verbal Learning test-2nd edition-alternate form
(VSVT)
Boston Naming Test
Benton Judgment of Line Orientation test

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.

Last edited by HeadStrong; 05-22-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: adding all test
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote