View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwk View Post
Hi! I have a possiblity of Spinal cord compreesion in the cervical neck area. My dr said that it is possible for this to cause neuropathy symptoms all over my body. I do have pain, burning, and tingling all over. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks!
I have it and neuropathy pains , swollen neck , pinching neck , neck cannot hold head , nerve pain under neck , headaches , numbness to face and at time spasms to face , have to rest a lot , lyrica helps the nerve pains , but if not careful , like not resting down more oftern , get really weak and fell the nerve pains , need surgery and I think you do . Make hi show you the MRI and have him show all the picture from the MRI . And look on Internet for herniated discs and learn what is healthy and the once torn and causing nerve pains and pinched nerves of the spinal nerves .If not taken care of , will damage the spinal nerves and that is the worst , it does travel down to other extemeties , like spasms to heart and lung compartment . Good luck .
kimberly21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-23-2012), Sarayuwx (06-11-2012)