View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Since you've been through this with your mother before, is it possible that you do know what to expect, and are seeking the courage and support to do it?
~ This thought did not even enter my head until i read you post and there is a strong possibility you are very right with this staement. I fully understand that pain is subjective. Meaning whats pain to me may not be pain to you and the same vice verse. I know she is in severe pain, and that the pain she is in really does warrant the treatments she is being given. So, i dont want to come off as an uncompassionate daughter telling her mom to get over it. I am 100% supportive of anything the doctor's do to take her pain away. However, knkwing that not one of her doctors is aware of the other let alone the pain meds she is being perscribed it concerns me that she would be very likely to OD herself. She has lost nearly 20 pounds. She is 5'3 and has gone from 115 down to 92 pounds. Dressing her for bed last night i noticed that her thighs are the same size as her biceps and she had voided in her undergarments.

I think more than support i am looking for someone to confirm I have reason to be concerned and cause for reaching out to her PM doctor.

I really cant thank you all enough.
Dana
unreeldaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-23-2012)