View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Headstrong,

I am a little surprised by your post and then not very surprised at all since this is WC. They are flippin unbelievable! Did you have a conversation with the NP like I did at the end of the assessment? Did he give you any clues about what your difficulties are, how it related to the accident, and the help you should be receiving? Eventhough I do not have the physical report back yet, my NP (who was "independent") discussed my injury and issues at a decent length, and led me to believe he was going to make appropriate recommendations.

The whole purpose of the nuero eval is to create a causal relationship between the injury and your symptoms. If they do not link it together then that gives WC a pass to deny your claim. I actually saw the paperwork that WC sent the NP and the questions are: determine if their is a causal relationship? can they return to full duty or modified duty?

The NP and I talked about me returning to work and when that may be possible. If you had an NP that didn't converse with you about anything than they were definitely just trying to appease WC.

Also, do you have an atty and are they going to file an appeal?
Joy6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote